Saturday, July 14, 2012

Do people who live in Florida go to the beach a lot


Do people who live in Florida go to the beach a lot ?
I was just wondering because I'm going to Florida on vacation and all i ever meet is tourists on the beach! Do you guys ever head to the beach? Often? or just every once in a while? :) Those who live near the coast then... although I think people who read my question will understand lol :) sorry for being unclear though.
Other - United States - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well i know i go to the beach alot. I like the pool better but the beach is nice to walk/ run on
2 :
It depends on where they live and who they are, its kind of like asking someone who lives by mountains if they go to the mountians every day... kind of
3 :
i live in florida and the beach is only like an hour away but i only go like 2 or 3 times a year
4 :
I live in Orlando. I'm within a decent driving distance to the nearest beach. I know a few people that go to the beach on occasion but I don't know anyone that goes regularly. Personally, I enjoy the beach at night. I never go during the day. I don't really like the combination of sun, sand, salt water and tourists. It's stinky and sticky at the same time.






Read more discussions :