Friday, December 14, 2012

Hi I live in Florida and I have lizards on my porch so How do I get them


Hi I live in Florida and I have lizards on my porch so How do I get them?
off my porch? What can I buy to get rid of them? and I don't care if they eat bugs I want them off my porch. 10 points thanks
Other - Home & Garden - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In this day & age of enviromental conservation I am really surprised at your question. I'd be flattered. Anyways why not encourage them to another area of you property (compromise) by creating a habit for them that is better than your porch.
2 :
turn a light on them they hate bright lights
3 :
It's Florida- you live in a subtropical climate, deal with it. Besides, they eat bugs.
4 :
http://getinfo.chuui.jp you can get much information in this website, kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time
5 :
Well I hate to say it but small lizards are a way of life in fla. you can try to create an area just for them w/ sm. leafy plants,alot of sun & rocks, & some water .good luck but I don't really see you ridding yourself of the little guys. are they really hurting anything? they will most definately keep down the bugs for you.
6 :
I live in Florida too and unfortunately lizards are just part of life here. I get them on my porch and I realized if you just don't bother them it is not a big deal. If you want to get a broom you can chase them out but make sure they don't run into your house, that is the worse. Good luck! The funny thing is when I was a kid I used to catch them, gross!!







Read more discussions :