Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it possible for me to apply to a tech/cosmetology school in NY if I live in Florida


Is it possible for me to apply to a tech/cosmetology school in NY if I live in Florida?
Im moving to NY this summer & I really want to go to cosmetology school. Is it possibly for me to apply to any up there while I live in Florida? If so send me links please.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes, but you might have to pay out of state fees like colleges. if they do charge you these fees you can probably get them dropped once you move there as long as it's before school starts. great choice btw.
2 :
Many New York schools do accept out-of-state applicants. The links below can help you find New York cosmetology schools and request more information from them. If they accept your request for more information with your Florida address, then they do accept out-of-state students. If not, you'll know! I hope this helps - let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.






Read more discussions :