Monday, June 14, 2010

I do online homeschool that is in california and I live in florida can I still get my drivers permit


I do online homeschool that is in california and I live in florida can I still get my drivers permit?
I lived in california and i started a online home school there and then i moved to florida and i am still in that homeschool,and i am about to turn 15 can i still get my drivers permit since my homeschool is in california even thought i live in florida?
Other - Cars & Transportation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No
2 :
No, not unless you want your permit for California. You can find Drivers Ed classes, seperate from your homeschooling classes, in Florida. Search for it.
3 :
you can only get your driving permit in your state of residence.......






Read more discussions :