Monday, June 7, 2010

Where are the best places to live in Florida-and which shoud I avoid


Where are the best places to live in Florida-and which shoud I avoid?
I'm planning to relocate to Florida or maybe Georgia and from what I'm hearing there are places that are quite depressed in this economy and should be avoided since they don't support the economy. I'm thinking of moving to the area around Tampa or St. Petersberg or maybe futher south around Sarasota or Venice. I've also heard that Melbourne is a nice area. Any suggestions from people who've lived there or know the state would be appreciated. I want to have some land so I can do my gardening and grow orchids too.
Renting & Real Estate - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Tampa is the place. I have lived all over the state, and it is by far the best working and living environment.
2 :
Parrish, fl. It is perfect. I live here and used to live in Mi. I will never move back. If you like a little country atmosphere, we have it. My neighbors are cows and deer. Tampa is only 45 min away. But my best advice is to find a few areas that are your main interest and visit. I searched Tampa, Clearwater and all the way around. I am glad I found this place. Where are you coming from? What is your profession? Do you have kids? I do not feel any recession around here. They are building commercial / residential non stop here. You might also like Lakewood Ranch , fl. also. Google it for research.
3 :
By far, the best place to live in Florida is most definitely Palm Beach County. Particularly, East Boca Raton near or on the beach. East Boca happens to be the one of the most quality rich communities throughout South Florida.






Read more discussions :