Thursday, May 7, 2009

anywhere affordable to live in florida where it is always warm


anywhere affordable to live in florida where it is always warm?
I cannot stand the cold, anywhere in Florida that is always warm, year round, and is slightly affordable to live in? Maybe even places in Hawaii?
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Lots of places. Real cheap in the interior. There is something for every price range, from swamp land to South Beach or Longboat Key.
2 :
Though Hawaii was the only one of the 50 states that didn't have snow last Friday, I can vouch for the beautiful Florida Panhandle. I live near Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach and Destin. I love it. We are up in country where there is wonderful canoeing and fishing, and we are high enough to not worry about hurricane storm surges. Less than half an hour south are the world's most beautiful sugar-white beaches and emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. While we have some cool days in January and February, most of the year it is quite warm. I start swimming in the lake behind our house in mid-March. Last year I could swim outdoors all the way through October. I doubt you will ever find a place that is absolutely clement all year long, but if you don't mind hot, humid summers, this is a fine place. (Thank goodness for A/C!)
3 :
My sister lives in St. Petersburg, FL and she has a 3 bedroom HOUSE with a yard for $1,250 a month!! ... and that's near the beach! I'm begging my husband to go, I HATE the freezing cold and he won't go. You're lucky to find a 1 bedroom apt around here for $1,250 a month.







Read more discussions :