Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What is the best city to live in FLORIDA


What is the best city to live in FLORIDA?
I live in Maryland right now, and I want a change. I pointed my desicion to Florida, I do not like the hurricane. I heard there is some cities that the hurricanes don't hit as hard. Please, let me know what cities is best.
Miami - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ft. Lauderdale is nice but still hurricane prone so..
2 :
If you stay inland (not on the coast) you have less chance of having major damage from hurricanes. Central FL (the Greater Orlando are) would be a good choice............ Florida is great! I love it! (I'm from Oviedo, FL - Seminole County)
3 :
Miami is the best city to leave in hands down.
4 :
Miami
5 :
Ft. Lauderdale, NEVER bored in over 30 years.
6 :
Saint Augustine Florida is the best place to live...Its the oldest city in the United States and is a great place to enjoy life! I used to live there and we barely ever suffered severe hurricane damage...If you don't want a busy area like Miami or Ft. Lauderdale...than St. Augustine is great for you! Good luck on choosing!
7 :
MIAMI






Read more discussions :