Thursday, May 14, 2009

What are some nice places to live in florida


What are some nice places to live in florida?
I'm looking to move to florida, I'm looking to live either on the east coast of florida near the beach, or a place in the woods by a lake, where are some towns like this down there? I'm a single guy with no kids or anyhting either.
Other - United States - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Oxymoron. There are no nice places to live in Florida. I have one son in Melbourne (East Coast) and another in Tampa (West Coast). Humidity is horrible. Topography is horrible. What lakes, they are call swamps for a reason.
2 :
Well, that's obviously a subjective question (^and answer!!!) I love the heat and humidity, so if that's for you, you'd like Florida. I really love the Keys, especially the Lower Keys, like past Marathon and into Key West. Great place for a single guy, lots to do, beautiful scenery, etc. I should point out, though, that the Keys are not famous for their beaches, and they are not the best I've seen. Other places in FL would be better if you want a truly pristine, beautiful beach.
3 :
Everyone that answers this question will have a different opinion. I like the Emerald Coast from Panama City to Pensacola. So no real right answer or wrong answer,just opinion.
4 :
We live in Tampa and are moving closer to the beaches near Clearwater. I like this area because there is plenty to do in the Tampa area but i like to avoid that area because the traffic. Clearwater is more of a smaller city and the beach is beautiful. The sand is very fine and is white.







Read more discussions :