Thursday, October 21, 2010

Do anyone live in florida and have heard of university of tampa? Is it a good college


Do anyone live in florida and have heard of university of tampa? Is it a good college?
I want to go to college in florida but I am still deciding on which but I am just asking to see if anyone else have gone to it.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm from Tampa, but I actually go to UF. UT is very nice though, the campus is beautiful. The location has a great view of the river and the Tampa Skyline. Right next to downtown and all the nightlife Tampa has to offer. Not too much I can say about the classes, but the facilities are excellent, the campus is great, the area is nice and safe. So I'd recommend it.






Read more discussions :