Saturday, December 1, 2012

I was wondering if people that live in florida could answer my question please


I was wondering if people that live in florida could answer my question please?
I want to move to a place called Niceville, Florida, but I'm a little worried about the snakes. I know that there are only like 6 poisonous ones, but I was wondering if any of them are located in Niceville? If you could help and answer my question, thanks!
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I see no one has answered you yet , so I will try. I used to live in Pensacola...maybe 50 miles from Niceville on the Florida panhandle. If you live outside of town, in a rural area, especially near ponds, you may occasionally see a cotton mouth. Really you will be very unlikely to have any contact with snakes unless you spend a great deal of time out in the woods. Niceville is a pleasant little town, only about an hour from the most beautiful beaches in Florida...Ft. Walton Beach and Destin.







Read more discussions :