Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where is the best place to live in Florida and Why do you think that


Where is the best place to live in Florida and Why do you think that?
I am thinking about relocating to Florida, but I haven't decided where yet. I definately want to be on the East Side and I don't want to go much further south than Daytona. Please help me by letting me know what is great about your town.
Renting & Real Estate - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
North Florida is basically south Georgia. It's The South. South Florida has become an extension of the Caribbean. Central Florida is a tourist trap. If you are from the midwest, the west coast will be more like home. It ain't paradise. People are leaving because pay is low, taxes and insurance are high. Jacksonville is a solid place to live if you have work.







Read more discussions :