Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where can my boyfriend and I live at florida state university


Where can my boyfriend and I live at florida state university?
My boyfirend and I arnt married but we want to live together in tallahassee while hes attending FSU and I'm not, if so can you please tell me in detail, thanks.
Financial Aid - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Rent an apartment or a house... they are often near campus and some of them are on campus. Most universities only have married-student housing... so, you'll have to stay off campus if you want to room with your bf.
2 :
Alright , downtown , a couple blocks from Florida State , there is a condo building , 14 stories tall , very fancy and prices arnt bad , it's called the Tennyson , the first floor of the building is red , top part is yellow. There is a green roofted 24 story new condo building in Kleman plaza , 2 blocks from the 22 storie capitol building , it has very nice rooms and is pretty inexpeinsive apparently, and lastly another buidling called the Tallahassee center , 11 or 12 stories tall , nice condos , VERY VERY VERY Cheap , nice rooms though , right in Kleman plaza near FSU Hope I helped , GO FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES! WERE GONNA KILL MIAMI THIS YEAR! WOOOOOOO






Read more discussions :