Thursday, September 1, 2011

I live in florida now. How can I get free birth control pills


I live in florida now. How can I get free birth control pills?
I used to get free birth control pills in washington state where I grew up. Moving to florida with my husband and then gave birth to a baby, I now take low dose estrogen BCP because I breastfeed. I was covered under medcaid which covered for my pills now i am not. Where can i recieve free birth control pills?
Other - Pregnancy & Parenting - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Local Health Unit. usually set up near the ghetto part of town.
2 :
TRY YOUR LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
3 :
Try your local health dept. They can usually help you out with that.
4 :
DoctoR!!
5 :
all you need for a birth control pill is an aspirin...just hold it firml;y betwwen your knees....works every time
6 :
At most community Planed Parenthood clinics .. that have a doctor on staff . Just call them .. if they can't help you .. they will know of a resource where you can get them for free or cheap. Good Luck ! :)
7 :
Search on-line for the nearest Planned Parenthood and give them a call. www.plannedparenthood.org
8 :
try planned parenthood or a birthright place
9 :
go to this website and find a local clinic. http://www.plannedparenthood.org
10 :
planned parenthood the local health department
11 :
I'm from Florida, South Fla. to be exact. You can get them from Planned Parenthood or you can lower yourself and get back on Medicaid and not pay for anything (since alot of people who are on it seem to think their Medicaid card is American Express and pays for anything). **Remember: Medicaid is for low income individuals, and for those who dont own any property nor have any assets on their name.**
12 :
How about paying for them?
13 :
local health department






Read more discussions :