Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What gun should i get and were should I get it? I live in florida


What gun should i get and were should I get it? I live in florida?
Hey i want to go hunt hogs and I'm wondering what i should get. So what gun should i get? Since i live in Florida do you guys know any cheap places near Flagler county? Hey im also only fourteen!! but don't worry i can handle recoil.
Hunting - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A ar15 or ar10 would be my recommendation. The ar15 might be a lil on the small size, but you could always get a 6.5 grendel or 6.8 spc upper for it. I also live in Fl and have been controlling the population with a ar15 for a few years. I suggest getting a cheap local ar15, as it will still get the job done, and getting 6.5grendel or 6.8 spc upper down the road if you feel you want/need it. Farmers will usually let you go piggin on their land for free so long you dont screw with their property or crop. There is also no bag limit and no season on private property so go bag some hogs!!
2 :
Consider a Marlin .336 lever gun chambered in 30-30....... http://www.marlinfirearms.com/Firearms/Centerfire/336C.asp Cheap places?.... Open up the yellow pages.....
3 :
I would look at a Remington 700 in .308 or .30-06.






Read more discussions :