Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What is the best place to live in Florida if you have small kids


What is the best place to live in Florida if you have small kids?
I am thinking about relocating from Houston to Florida. I have 2 small kids, so schools and safety are very important to me. I would like something with acreage, but not too far from the city. I am a nurse. Can someone advise me? Thanks!
Renting & Real Estate - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes,I live on emerald coast.I live in a little town destin,fla there are plenty of little safe cities around.Niceville,frt walton ,crestview...the beaches have white sand blue water.. http://cityofniceville.org/ heres beach cams of our area http://www.beachview.com/destin_640.htm
2 :
that will depend on what income bracket you are looking to be in. Places like port st. joe, perry, chiefland, old town have very low cost of living and home prices but incomes are low. Considering you are a nurse many of those type areas pay top dollar for the area but do not expect to make as much as center city miami.






Read more discussions :