Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What is the best place to live in Florida


What is the best place to live in Florida?
I'm living in Miami now, but I would like to relocate my family and I want to know the best place, good schools, and where the houses are not that expenses.
Primary & Secondary Education - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
best place to live in florida is any place other than florida....
2 :
I hear Jax is a great place
3 :
Gainesville, there you'll find U of Florida.
4 :
I lived in Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, and now in Jacksonville. DO NOT GO TO Jacksonville. Tampa is too crowded and the driving is just crazy, traffic. Fort Lauderdale is pretty close to Miami, but they have some nice places. Boca Raton is for the rich, Bradenton is for the old, Davie is for the cowboys, Fort Meyers is for the rich and vacation, Key West is for the retirement.
5 :
Jacksonville (duval county)






Read more discussions :