Thursday, June 7, 2012

I live in Florida, what would be best to plant at the corner of my pool for privacy


I live in Florida, what would be best to plant at the corner of my pool for privacy?
Something quick-growing, it needs to get to about 10 feet tall. Suggestions, please.
Garden & Landscape - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are many things you can plant. Morning glories...Vines of any sort. I suggest you put up a lattice trellis or folding screen and place a potted plant until the vine grows to your satisfaction. Even hang plants from the lattice or other decor that does not require maintence. Attach sconces to the lattice for moon light swims. Put a gazing ball on a pedestal Get some hanging globe planters. http://www.buyugifts.us/giftsandcollectibles/images/37733.jpg You don't want to put a tree there to close to the pool.
2 :
YOUR EX !
3 :
Viburnum is a fast growing and thick leaved shrub. It is commonly used in hedges in Florida. It is what I have.






Read more discussions :