Friday, June 1, 2012

I live in Florida, I support the birth right ammendment. I wish to support AZ and start this in other states


I live in Florida, I support the birth right ammendment. I wish to support AZ and start this in other states?
I am in favor of honoring the parents place of birth for citzenship.
Law & Ethics - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
*YAWN*
2 :
You mean you support the Arizona law that has local LEO's check to see if people are here legally during traffic stops if they suspect they're not? Glad to hear it. We need it here in Florida too.
3 :
That's nice. Did you have a question? Incidentally, how does "I am in favor of honoring the parents place of birth" work? So you mean an immigrant to the US cannot pass on citizenship to their children because THEY were born elsewhere? So only third generation immigrants can become citizens? I hope what you meant to say was that only children born in the US of legal residents (or perhaps citizens) can be natural born citizens? Frankly, that's what most countries in the world use as their citizenship criteria. The only real reason that the US does it differently is due to the 14th Amendment, a Constitutional mistake which was never intended to grant citizenship to the children of non legal residents.
4 :
I don't know you, but if you take a look at your last name, you will see that it is not Red Corn, Light Foot, or Dances with Wolves, so your ancestors came from somewhere other than the USA. If that was the case back when your ancestors came to the USA you would be living in a different country. Think about this before you start throwing stones. You so called American people make me laugh, get out of MY country you immigrants! Whites, Blacks, Asians, Mexicans etc.. etc...






Read more discussions :