Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I live in Florida. How can I sell my real estate property to the Government


I live in Florida. How can I sell my real estate property to the Government?
Is there any program out there that gives individuals incentives to sell properties to the government? A condo apartment or a house, for example.
Renting & Real Estate - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why would you specifically want to sell it to the government?
2 :
dont pay your taxes, they will get it from you
3 :
If you live near a hospital they may want to buy it to turn it into an office building. Why would the gov. be interested in your property????
4 :
what does the government want with a bunch of individual properties? I doubt it very much. they have enough for free from tax seizures







Read more discussions :