Monday, February 21, 2011

Where should we live in florida


Where should we live in florida?
My parents are talking about moving to florida, but we haven't decided where to live. I always have a blast when we vacation in orlando, but i heard its not that great of a place to live. Plus it isnt by any beaches. So what do you recommend? I think my parents want to live on the coast, but that still leaves a lot of options. East or west coast? North or south along the coast? What is your opinion?
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
St. Augustine, Florida. Its got a perfect balance of city, and nature. The beaches there are amazing, and if even if you live 20 minutes inland, the houses are cheap and the beach is right there. Its a win, win situation.
2 :
I would say Lee county in south west Florida...they have so many nice houses for cheap...some with pools and tennis courst for under $200,000






Read more discussions :