Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can I grow sunflowers in my garden if I live in Florida


Can I grow sunflowers in my garden if I live in Florida?
I got one of those buzzy sunflower growing kit. It's those little pots that come with seeds and you just water it everyday till it grows a certain height and then you transfer it to your garden or to a bigger pot. I know it works for sure because of my other flower pots but it gives me extra seeds to grow in my pot or garden, can I plant the sunflower seeds in Florida?
Other - Home & Garden - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I can't imagine why you couldn't plant the sunflower seeds in Florida. Is there some sort of friggin law in Florida that says you can't? I do know that Florida has some absurd Flora Laws!






Read more discussions :