Monday, December 7, 2009

Where do homeless people in Tampa Florida live


Where do homeless people in Tampa Florida live?
I'm loosing my house in a week and i really don't know where to go. Me and my fiance tried applying to apartments but we only make $600 a month so we couldn't afford any. I don't know how to find trailer parks cos i can't find them online. And the government places say it'll take 3 years of waiting. What do i do?
Community Service - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Can't you stay with a parent, or a friend? I also thought that Florida had a law where they can't kick you out if you can't pay...or is tha tonly for homeowners?
2 :
try going to your local social services office. I don't know how much they can help since this is last minute. They may have a waiting list. You may have to do a shelter. Call your SS office and ask them for a list of housing resources. You could possibly stay in a low rated hotel until you find something else. Good luck.
3 :
If the total you two earn is $600 a month, there is no where you can afford. I hope you applied for food stamps. Do you have relatives you can stay with? Contact Metropolitan Ministries for help. 228-7460






Read more discussions :