Thursday, July 7, 2011

I live in Florida but have Blue Cross and Blue Sheild of Arknsas through my husbands work


I live in Florida but have Blue Cross and Blue Sheild of Arknsas through my husbands work?
I need to find in-network doctors, because I am expecting my first child. How did i find which doctors are in there network. Will it work although I live in FL and the plan is for AK?
Other - Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Their website should tell you which doctors take which plans, but none of them may take an out of state plan. I've had that problem moving from California to the east coast where I had to enroll in the local plan. My daughter went to a doctor in New York this summer, and they wouldn't accept her Blue Shield of California card. Since the coverage is through your husband's work, he should contact his HR manager.






Read more discussions :