Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Please name the best cities to live in Florida with a good job market and close to the water. Thanks


Please name the best cities to live in Florida with a good job market and close to the water. Thanks?
I currently live in Jersey and I have a BA in Marketing and I speak Spanish.
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would imagine Miami may suit you in career opportunities and language, and is near the water. I live near Tampa. Tampa is the "lightening capital" of the US. Not a good place to be living during a thunder storm! Wherever you choose, be prepared! The heat and humidity is unbearable. That is why we plan on moving back to Virginia as soon as we can. Oh, I don't know about the Spanish population, but I hear St. Augustine is a really neat place.






Read more discussions :