Thursday, October 7, 2010

What material is SATINA STAINLESS when refering to a fridge,I live in Florida would it rust


What material is SATINA STAINLESS when refering to a fridge,I live in Florida would it rust?
I am buying a fridge and it said its satina stainless thats the outer material thats looks like stainless steel but its called satina stainless, what kind of material is it .I live in Floridia and would like to know if satina would rust as i am near the sea THANK YOU.
Other - Home & Garden - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's stainless steal but has what's called a satina finish which means it's not polished steal and has a more dull appearance. I personally like the look and it's less maintenance as it doesn't show fingerprints or marks as bad as polished. As well, it you shouldn't need to worry about it rusting.






Read more discussions :