Friday, January 1, 2010

Yard/garden/patio decoration ideas for parents who live in Florida


Yard/garden/patio decoration ideas for parents who live in Florida?
Parents live in FL. I'd like to order something for their garden. I know that the decor is alot different than here in Chicago. Can you give me a website/store that is in Florida? I want to send them a gift for their B-day. I live in Chicago.
Garden & Landscape - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I feel they have a Home Depot and Lowe's, in FL............ Pot plants, Pot plants and more pot plants and wonderful furniture groups with umbrellas.
2 :
you didn't say what part of florida they are in, so i'm not going to recommend a plant. and you didn't say how much you are willing to spend, so this is really a shot in the dark, but on overstock.com they have these garden trellis' that you attach the garden hose to and the top spins watering the plants. it also has a wind chime and a stabilizer. really attractive and practical for about $100.
3 :
Plastic pink flamingoes.






Read more discussions :