Thursday, January 14, 2010

I was served in a different state, at my parents house in Florida and I live in Illinois what happens


I was served in a different state, at my parents house in Florida and I live in Illinois what happens?
A man came up to my parents house today and tried serving me and my husband papers but the problem is we don't even live in Florida we live in Illinois, so my younger brother told him that we don't live there he left and then 30 minutes later he came back and threw them at the front door so my father will not pick them up so they are hanging out outside so have I been served or do I need to contact the clerk of courts in the county? I have no idea does anybody know?
Law Enforcement & Police - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it dont matter if you leave the papers hanging... you have been served. Contact the clerk of the courts.






Read more discussions :