Monday, September 7, 2009

Why people buy hummers when they live in Florida that flattest place in the world


Why people buy hummers when they live in Florida that flattest place in the world?
Why people buy hummers when they live in Florida that flattest place in the world? Why do we have sports cars if we can not race them?
Other - Society & Culture - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
to show off
2 :
i recently moved to ORLANDO and have been ASKING MY SELF that exact same question for the past two years!
3 :
That's funny because I plan on moving to Florida which will be the same time I'll be buying my dream truck which happens to be a H1 Hummer. and No it's not to show off I just like the truck! Every corner I turn there's another ignorant environmentalist complaining about how I plan on destroying the earth when there is no evidence of global warming and that there is tons of evidence on how batteries in hybrids and electrical cars are even worst then any gas driven car on the road today. so why the heck would I want a hummer to show off when all that would happen is get bashed. Also about sports cars. Back in the day we could race them all day long but now we can't because all these jealous, liberal, environmentalist who make it imposible for race track owners to even get a perment to build the thing.






Read more discussions :