Wednesday, January 7, 2009

what place is nicer to live, florida or california


what place is nicer to live, florida or california?
I really want to know what place would be a nicer place to live out of Florida and California in the America!
Houston - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in So Cal, and if you like the sun, the beach, and really fake drama filled people it is the place for you. (IM MOVING)
2 :
Florida! The water in California is too cold!!
3 :
Cali of course. There are too many bugs in Florida(and snakes too).
4 :
I haven't lived in either, or visited either (yet). But, you also have the toss up between hurricanes or earth quakes which some say that one big one comes also Cali will be gone, and Nevada will have new ocean front property.
5 :
From a climate standpoint I would consider the coastal areas from central to southern California and all of Florida to be ideal places to live but if you like saltwater the Gulf of Mexico side of Florida would be a winner due to the warm water. From a cost of living standpoint (including taxes) I would consider Florida to be better by far. From an employment point of view I would also put Florida above California as I believe the current unemployment rate in California is about 10%.
6 :
America as a whole is going to the dogs if you ask me, but I'd prefer Florida. -California- Pros: Less morons and less hurricanes. Cons: Occasional earthquakes, rampant homosexuality, immigration is taking over, insane prices for everything, gangsters that bribe the police force. -Florida- Pros: Nice housing, no earthquakes. Cons: Tornadoes and hurricanes that destroy everything, corruption and drugs, home to some very unintelligent people. All in all, both places have to be among the worst places to live in this country, I wouldn't recommend either of them.
7 :
california, totally!!
8 :
Well...it depends. You should probably try studying about each place and then decide! ;)
9 :
Definitly Florida. California is disgusting. I hate it. And I know all cities have crime, but none quite like LA, if you were thinking about that...
10 :
They're both really nice, but California approves of gayness so, I would choose Florida.
11 :
California --all the way
12 :
Neither. Houston, Texas is the best. And I am guessing your inner self knew that. Why else would you post that question in the "Houston" section??? ;-)
13 :
lol to mizzhollywood: if you dislike california, why do you have hollywood in your name? anywho, california is going through some problems right now but if you don't mind that, WELCOME TO MY STATE!