Monday, May 7, 2012

I live in Florida and I am starting a office cleaning business. How should I charge


I live in Florida and I am starting a office cleaning business. How should I charge?
Should I charge per square foot then add on anything extra. or should I just do a flat hourly rate depending on the amount of cleaning needing to be done?
Small Business - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Flat rate. You'd probably get more business because people (especially here) might get confused. Or even do estimates for the whole room, and charge by room/office building.
2 :
By the size of the house. Like ftate rate + extras Make a flat rate as of 3 bed 2 bath for example. Every additional space (room, second floor, extra bathroom) or extra care (when it is very dirty) + $XX. In that case it will be easier to calculate.







Read more discussions :