Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Best place to live in Florida for young people


Best place to live in Florida for young people?
My best friend and I want to move to Florida. She wants to go to Orlando but I'm not sure if I want to. Is there any good places around Orlando we should look at?
Other - United States - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
milton
2 :
orlando is cool. miami beach is betterr for the fun typee of ppl. don't dare move to hialeah.... PLEASE! loll, i live there & it sucks. -________- ; how about miami, or JACKSON VILLE! I'm a floridaa liverrrr.! loll,
3 :
I live in the Keys, way south. It's pretty cool down here, although I wouldn't recommend living here lol. Other places around Orlando, try looking into Kississimee, Daytona, or Deland.
4 :
miami, or maybe tampa.






Read more discussions :