Wednesday, October 7, 2009

where is the best place to live in Florida


where is the best place to live in Florida?
I am planning on moving after i graduate from college, which is in 1 year and 10 months, after I graduate I am planning on moving to Florida, and I would like to know where the best place is to live in Florida is? I would like something fairly cheep.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The cheepest is in the panhandle of Florida, towards Pensacola. It gets progessively more expensive as you work your way down the peninsula until your reach Miami/Key West...which is rather expensive. I suggest a small suburb outside of most any city.
2 :
The more north in florida you go, the cheaper/southern it is, the more south in florida you go, the more expensive/northern it is. North Florida is like georgia and alabama, and cheaper. South Florida is like southern california mixed with new york on a smaller scale but it is also more expensive than anywhere else in the state. It depends on what kind of person you are. If you like a quiet life I suggest north florida, if you like excitement I suggest south florida. Central florida is kind of a mix of both.







Read more discussions :